Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I have been on-and-off bus lines since I left Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Today, I am typing this out in an alcove at the Holiday Inn in the small-town city of Craig, Colorado. Hopefully, the bus will come through and pick me up today.

It was cancelled yesterday.

I am headed for Salt Lake City, Utah...Boise, Idaho...Ontario, Oregon and finally back to Portland.

There I will continue my quest to fix this blog and follow the progress of the Resource Center with a very sharp eye.

Heh-heh-heh.

I consider myself very fortunate to have met the wonderful people that I did in and around Craig yesterday. How everything was choreographed is amazing!

And I really enjoyed myself in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. That's a community that I want to go back and visit again someday.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Ruthie:

You popped up in my google alerts because you mentioned Bartlesville. I went to check out your blog, and just keep reading. You are a really good writer, when you finish your book, I look forward to reading it. Have a great day. Beth