Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am in this nice hotel, tapping on the keyboard in the business room...and missing sleep in the middle of the night. But I don't care.

I like to write and work on my blog at night.

I'm going back on the road tomorrow.

In truth, I didn't get very far yesterday before a woman in a banana-colored buggy pulled over. She brought me to this fancy place and paid for two nights. I spent most of Saturday asleep in a Lazyboy chair.

My room includes a jacuzzi. I haven't used it yet. But I will. If only for a half-hour or so. It just might prove to be very therapeutic. Especially since I am having a lot of trouble keeping pain and stiffness out of my knees these days.

The problem that I entered into the hotel with will still remain when I walk out. Or so it appears right now.

I still don't have a good place to stay until I move to Altoona on February 1.

~Sigh~

No comments: