Friday, January 22, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I have been busy keeping myself busy here in this little Pennsylvania city.

And yesterday I met some awesome people from the local Methodist church.

One of the ladies has given me a gift that I have only dreamt of for a long time: A laptop computer.

Very soon it will be in my possession in Altoona. And then I will be looking for a good Internet connection or a Wi-Fi Hot Spot.

I've already tracked down several in that City.

I might not be able to get online in my new home but I will definitely be able to work in several parts of my new City.

And I will be able to write and store my new project in the laptop.

But I am going to try everything that I can to get Internet service in my new home.

Cross your fingers, y'all.

No comments: