CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Here is a reply email that I just received from the Downtown Chapel in response to what happened there:

"Dear Ruthie,

I can't even begin to express how saddened I was by your email over the weekend. I'm very sorry these things happened to you on Friday and I hope that this hasn't been the cause of your absence these last few days.

Nightly, I think and pray for anyone sleeping at the doors of our Chapel and for the safety of anyone who finds a place to be here. I'm sorry that you were threatened and made to feel unsafe.

I am thankful Marissa came to get you and I hope you've had some peace these last few days.

I appreciate your letting us know and for your opinions. We are meeting this upcoming week as a staff and I'll be sure to bring up your concerns. I know I am concerned about the same thing.

Peace to you, Ruthie. Thanks again for your email."

Well...AMEN!

No comments: