CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I limped into downtown Medford and started looking around for assistance. I needed food, a shower and a bed.

Three ladies at a beauty parlor directed me to yet another Gospel Mission.

When I reached it and walked in, a woman steered me right back out the door.

"We're having a Bible study right now, you can't just walk in here" she said.

"God forbid" I replied.

Then I took the pack off of my back and sat down on it...right there on the pavement outside of that Haven of the Holy Hateful.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave" she said "Or I will call the police."

"I need to get off my feet for a minute, I just walked a long way."

"You are being defensive and combative and you will leave NOW" said the staff psycho.

In my mind, I told her to go eff herself but otherwise remained silent.

No comments: