Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I asked the librarian where to go for help when I got to Florence.

On my way to the suggested place, a guy on a bike stopped and gave me $25.00 in cash.

For no particular reason.

When I got to the agency, I was blessed with a bag of food, extra clothes and a motel room for the night.

The motel room was great. The so-called Wi-Fi was not.

I tried to link a strong connection between my laptop and the motel's supposed Internet signal last night. But it never worked out.

So today, I did my laundry at a nearby washeteria and now I'm updating everything online at the library.

There are high wind and surf alerts posted for tonight. And it's raining.

I have no idea what I will do but I will do my best, Campers, to keep warm.

Yeah, hopefully my frozen fanny won't be washed out to sea and I will live to blog another day.

No comments: