Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am off the road until tomorrow. Two of my compadres and I decided to keep me here for one more day. I need the rest.

I thought back and realized that I have been moving pretty fast since I left Winnemucca, Nevada.

Yeah, that was a real whirlwind tour! I hitchhiked and bussed (mostly hitched) from Winnemucca to Reno (Nevada) to Sacramento to Weed (California) to Klamath Falls to Stanfield to Ontario (Oregon) to Fruitland to Payette to allll the way up where I am now: the small-town city of Council in Central Idaho.

I watched an old western movie on TCM this morning and I am now finishing my correspondence online at the Visitor's Center.

When I get back to my room, I think I'll eat some Beefaroni right out of the can and drink whatever soda I can find in the motel vending machine.

I will probably hitch out of here in the snow or rain tomorrow morning. But I don't care.

The "Arrest Don Blankenship, CEO of Massey Mines, for MURDER!" group on Facebook is up to over 4,600 members now.

And I sense that the screws are beginning to tighten around his fat neck...and those of his cronies.

Thank you, Mr. DiNapoli.

Friday is coming soon.

No comments: