Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Trail Of Pop-ular Corn?

I bumped into a conversation about myself on a website via my Site Meter tracker. Every once in awhile that happens. This time it involved some sort of social-media something or other.

The stuff people measure on the Internet!

Aside from the fact that I didn't understand half of what it listed...is the point that I thought it felt sort of weird.

I write to describe what I'm doing and where I'm going. I also discuss current events and chew on what grabs me and won't let go.

And I like to make people think.

I mean, it's not like I'm on Amazon.com.

Yet.

I get happy mail. I get hate mail. Sometimes I get no mail at all.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, a short list in one town and on a prayer list somewhere else.

I create to communicate.

But write for numbers? No.

I leave numbers in the phone book where they belong.

No comments: