CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You Already Know The Answer

The National Public Radio website has included this story today:

NPR Story


And after reading the cynical comments (and posting them, too) from an anonymous individual, I have decided to take him up on his challenge.

I am going to dog this story until it comes to a proper resolution.

I will be offline until later today but then I will pick up the ball and run with it again.

There are many, many people who want justice and safety in those mines. And even MORE people never want to hear a story about a mining tragedy again.

The way I see it, there is only one way to make both happen.

By the way, the "Arrest Don Blankenship" page on Facebook now has a membership of 2,852.

No comments: