Monday, May 10, 2010

Where Are The Missing Photos?

Post Update: January 22, 2011

I am working on hundreds of photos right now. Many of the photos are being moved from one host site to another.

During the transition, some of the photos in this blog will disappear. After I get everything moved over to the new site, I will begin editing every single post in this blog.

When that happens, most of the photos will be reposted.

I will have new photos in my new blog which won't be made public for awhile yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you mentioned edited photos, I thought I should let you know that many of TH's bodybuilding photos are "disappearing" from the web. I think someone wants to keep TH from appearing to have worked out for 4-6 hours/day from 2003-2005.

Keep up your important work, Ruthie.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

I meant to delete this comment. Instead, it ended up on my blog. I rediscovered it when I updated this post today.

And after I read it, I decided to post a response. Here it is:

(as soon as I compose my response, I will post it and put the link to it here)

Ruthie In The Sky said...

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2011/01/terri-moulton-hormans-fading-photograph.html

Ruthie In The Sky said...

And that is that...just as sure as Westboro Baptist isn't really a church.