CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, July 09, 2010

Every Picture, Psychic, Post...Tells A Story



Another Song For Kyron

Idaho.

Whenever I think of Kyron being somewhere, that is the State that I think about. I get impressions of him with a man...at a rest area...off the interstate...east of Boise. I see Terri's red car parked at that rest area. I have felt this since the beginning. But I haven't written a thing about it.

I am sharing it now because my impressions loosely match those of a high-profile (very well known) psychic that I contacted a few days ago. I am not going to reveal who this person is. And when I sent my initial email to him, I wasn't sure that I would even get a response.

I didn't tell him about my impressions. But he shared his. And I expect to hear more from him soon. This is what he sent back to me:

"I saw a little boy with an adult. Not sure yet of that adults' sex (gender), I'm still working on that. One of them was wearing a checkered type jacket perhaps wool that is waist or slightly longer. I saw a pick up truck, perhaps an older model, perhaps brown. I saw trees and possibly some type of rest stop. I do not know Oregon, but I feel that the rest stop is in the northern part of the State, slightly south or southeast of Portland."

Because I am not privy to all of the facts that the investigators are stringing together right now...I don't know how much of this could be correct...either from me or the psychic.

Except for the rest area. I really wonder if that has something to do with where Kyron is...

I am growing closer to believing that Desiree is sincere. She is beginning to show true signs of contained panic.

My jury is still out on Kaine.

It is hard to read Tony because he spends so much time in the background.

But I am convinced, without a doubt, that Terri Moulton Horman is directly responsible for Kyron's disappearance. I believe that she knows exactly where he is .



Fred Meyer/Albertsons have submitted surveillance video. And despite Terri Horman's cagey behavior, those videos just might help bring Kyron back.



No comments: