Monday, September 27, 2010

*Happy Birthday, Big G!*


Google Is Born
Baby Steps Forward
Google Learns How To Run


Heh-Heh-Heh-Smirk!


Google and I have been partners for a long time. I first accessed Google's search engine page back in 1998. I signed-up for Gmail and received my welcome email from Google on April 27, 2004. I published my first post in this blog on December 16, 2004.

And I have watched Google spin-off in different directions like a multi-colored, Internet pinwheel ever since.

It's been a marriage of sorts, albeit with a touch of mystery...with me hitchhiking all over North America while Google performed numerous experiments in a lab in Mountain View, California.

Today, as I'm sure you know, is Google's twelfth birthday. And I just had to get on the party wagon and congratulate everyone at Google.

You've grown into quite an entity on the Internet, Big G. May you keep on rolling out the good stuff for many years to come. Thank you for providing me with my reliable email account and for continuing to sponsor my blog.

Sincerely,
Ruth Rader

No comments: