Tuesday, October 05, 2010

BOO!gle

Boogle. I have been decorating my blog for Halloween. And while I was doing that, I decided to ruin Google's logo once again. I love to screw with Google. Bahahahaha!!

So, instead of messing around with the usual Google logo, I decided to change it to Boogle. As in Boo! it's Google.

(crickets)

Anyway, after I did a terrible thing with Google's logo, I googled Boogle. And I found boogle.

It's a wonderful little website that allows me (the easily amused) to press the boogle button over and over again. Each time I do, I get a cookie.

Not really.

But what I DO get is a little more wisdom to pack into my junk-filled cranium.

I doubt that it will change my behavior but a miracle could spark a more advanced type of intelligence. I wonder what I'd do with that.

Smirk.

Here is my Boogle logo which required very little brain-power to create:



Isn't October a great month?

No comments: