Friday, October 08, 2010

Kaine Horman and Kyron's Rights



Kaine/Terri Get To Choose...Does Kyron?

There is a question that has been rolling around in the back of my mind for awhile. Especially since I received the anonymous message that simply stated: "You're going to Roseburg, aren't you?"

I never made it there.

And now I am in the State of Indiana. (safe and sound, too, by the way)

However, I am still paying very close attention to this situation. And I will continue to do so.

That includes scrutinizing my tracker.

The question that I have involves Kaine Horman. I wonder if he had a hand in Kyron's disappearance. I just can't shake how I feel about that guy. I haven't localized it yet but I have a feeling that he is hiding something.

Maybe he IS innocent, sincere and above reproach. Maybe he's lying through his teeth.

Either way, Kyron hasn't been found yet. No thanks to him or Terri Horman, either.

Kyron's life hangs in the balance...between two people (Terri and Kaine) who are now, supposedly, poles apart.

They're both adults and they can take care of themselves. Kyron is a child, who although he is young, still has the right to decide where he will live. He has the right to decide who he will live with. More importantly, Kyron has the right NOT to be hidden away somewhere.

Call in the lawyers, flip through the papers and listen to the judge bang the gavel all you want to, Terri and Kaine.

Build a house of documents around little Kiara.

But until Kyron comes back...this entire situation, minus the sound bites and the social hoopla, will remain nothing short of disgraceful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for at least acknowledging this possibility.

More importantly, regardless of whether Kaine physically had a part of doing away with Kyron (killing him or disposing of his body) he certainly had a role to play in failing to protect his son (which is significant).

I feel that Kaines focus from the very start of this investigation has been all about covering his own arse, and now it is back to business as usual.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and it is clearly evident that about the time James went to go live with his father, Kyron should of went to live with Desiree, and Kiara should of went to stay with friends or family until the crisis in this family dynamics (mental health issues) could have been dealt with.

There was something very wrong in that house before Kyron went missing.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

You've brought up some very provocative points, Anonymous. While I don't agree with all of your allegations, I respect your comments.

Kaine is what Kaine is.

The question that I have is: What was he on the day that Kyron counted on Kaine to be his Dad?