Friday, November 26, 2010

Ruthie In A Brand New Sky

To My Readers:

As many of you know, I began "Ruthie In The Sky" in December 2004. And I have enjoyed posting road updates and linking it to cutting edge sites like Facebook, over the years.

The Internet is an amazing invention that has jumped from desktop to TV to laptop to phone in the time that I have maintained this blog.

Cyber-technology was very different back in 2004. And I am sure that there will be more significant advances in the NEXT six years.

I intend to continue this blog, but I am going to begin a new volume in early 2011. I believe that I am now ready to do that.

I will keep this first volume online so that you can access the archives.

The new volume will look very different and I sincerely hope that you will like it.

I look forward to posting the link to the new volume HERE within the next few months.

Sincerely,
Ruthie In The Sky

No comments: