Friday, November 19, 2010

Ruthie On The Road, Update

It's going to be a very cold walk on the road today. I am almost to the Montana border.

Snow and sub-freezing temperatures are forecast for today. Oh, lucky me!

I may have to move indoors or arrange public transportation whether I like it or not.

I totally enjoyed my time with the folks in Wyoming. Yesterday the lady drove me up here, bought me lunch (it was awesome!), and got me this room at the motel.

I will have to bundle up good before I walk to that ramp today. Brrrr!

As you might have noticed, I put together a little Christmas card for Kyron Horman. And I am praying for him every day.

In the meantime, I hope that those who are closest to that missing person case will remember the real "Reason For The Season." I don't care as much, at this point, who did what to who. I just want them to focus on bringing Kyron home.

No comments: