Saturday, December 18, 2010

From My Home In Bozeman


Photo And Edits By Ruth Rader

I am sitting here in peace tonight. It's a soothing feeling.

My bed is comfy, my little, mini Christmas tree is glittering, I have clean, fresh towels in the rack and I can heat up a hot cup of tea if I want to.

It's 9(F) degrees above zero outside right now. But I don't feel it. The heater in my little igloo works perfectly.

I don't have to worry. But other people in Bozeman, Montana, do.

The City of Bozeman is discussing the possibility of opening up a warming center for the homeless people who need it.

Sitting here on my bed, making use of my laptop and the great wi-fi, waiting for a hot mug of tea to steep...I know that I am blessed.

I hope that you are, too.

Please remember to share the love in your heart, this Christmas Season, and keep the home fires burning for everyone.

No comments: