Saturday, December 04, 2010

Kyron's Hot Case Won't Go Cold

Sheriff Dan Staton is committed to finding Kyron

I had a great day today. My friend took me out to lunch and helped me pick out some Christmas decorations for my home. I drank a chocolate, coffee and toffee something-or-other and celebrated my new residency status in Bozeman, Montana.

Then I came back here and saw Kyron's photograph again.

Icicles sparkled in the bright sunshine today, winking like multicolored lights do throughout the city at night.

Heaping snow that glittered on rooftops made every house look like it was made of gingerbread.

Kids played in the snow and laughed at each other's red face. The temperature barely made it out of the single digits. But the glistening glory of Christmas warmed many hearts
and was reflected in every smile.

And then I came back here and looked at Kyron's grin again.

YOU LOOK AT KYRON...YOU WHO TOOK HIM AWAY. YOU TAKE A LONG, SERIOUS, HONEST LOOK AT KYRON'S FACE, HIS EYES SO FULL OF HOPE, AMUSEMENT AND YOUNG BOY WONDER. YOU LOOK GOD IN THE EYE...FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SOUL TO HIS PERFECT SPIRIT...AND TRY TO GIVE GOD A GOOD REASON FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE. GO ON...TRY TO VALIDATE IT...YOU NEVER WILL.

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAUNTED BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS EVERY DAY OF THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON. I HOPE THAT YOU SEE KYRON IN EVERY LIGHT, WREATH, CANDY CANE, BOW, RIBBON, SANTA CLAUS, CANDLE, CARD AND ANGEL. I HOPE YOU HEAR HIS VOICE IN EVERY CAROL THAT'S PLAYED. I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU TO YOUR KNEES AND YOU FINALLY BRING KYRON HOME.

FOR THE SAKE OF KYRON RICHARD HORMAN'S INNOCENT LIFE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING LESS. HUMAN-UP, GET OVER YOURSELF, LET GO OF THE DARK ONE'S HAND AND BRING KYRON BACK!

Dios puede ver Kyron tan sin duda como ve su alma. Y su ain al contado' T nada pero desechar.

God gave Jesus to the world...You give Kyron back to the ones who really love him.

No comments: