CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Ruthie In The Sky", Update

Hello, Google...

First of all, I want to thank you for fixing the preview problem, it's working fine, now.

Second, I know that I have one of the oldest blogs on your roster. We've been partners since 2004 and we're still working together now, in 2011. I began this blog at the end of the same year that you introduced Gmail. That's amazing, in itself.

Now, I will begin volume two of this blog. The new blog will not appear online until it is ready. But I hope that you will keep this blog available, on the Internet, for years to come.

Sort of like a souvenir.

I know that you are changing things around, upstairs. I read all about it, today.

Goodbye, Dr. Schmidt...

Time has moved on ...just like "Ruthie In The Sky."

______________

To My Readers:

If something very important breaks, I will post updates here. I will also post updates on the Kyron Horman, Skelton Brothers and Lindsey Baum missing person cases in this blog.

Other than that, this blog will begin to slow down in the next couple of months. I am going to begin work on volume two.

I am very excited about it and I hope that you will enjoy it, too.

I am going to be very busy behind the scenes for the next two months. Every single post in this blog will be scanned, edited, updated if needed and photos will be replaced, changed or deleted.

At the same time, I will be working on the layout and design of volume two.

Please be patient while I get all of this done. :)

Sincerely,
Ruth Rader

No comments: