Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This Is MY Life

"La crainte est une clôture et la foi est un pont"

Translation: "Fear Is A Wall And Faith Is A Bridge"

Recently, I received a comment that really deserves my middle finger. Instead, I am posting this response:

I'm not afraid of anybody.

You brought up fear because you use it to intimidate people.

It won't work on me.

I don't care what you write, say or do. I have spent fifty-five years being myself and I'm going to stay that way.

I'm content with who I am and happy in my own skin. I recognize my blessings for what they are and I'm living in peace.

This is my reward for all of those years on the road.

I ran hard, fast and free. And I wouldn't trade an hour of those seventeen years.
Everything that happened made me who I am now: Satisfied.

I'm tough, tenacious and totally in love with life.

GOD is continuing to bless me. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest that you take it up with HIM.

Meanwhile, I invite you to ponder this song by one of my favorite singers: Billy Joel-->

No comments: