Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trucking And Looking For Kyron!


-PHOTO: KPTV FOX-TV--Portland, Oregon-
___________________


KPTV Breaking News
Washington State Patrol's Media Release

The truckers are beginning to band together to find Kyron Horman. And I am grinning.

No one knows those guys (and ladies) on the road better than I do.

I have seen them and they have seen me (for years) while I have hitchhiked beside highways and Interstates across North America.

The drivers for Gordon Trucking have (almost) never picked me up. But their trucks have always been a familiar part of the landscape in fuel lanes, parking lots and rest areas.

And after the trailers are loaded, Gordon Trucking covers a very broad area of the Country.



I am hoping that this latest effort will pay off and one of Gordon's drivers will bring Kyron Richard Horman home.

Thank you, drivers...with all of my heart...from Ruthie On The Road.

No comments: