Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Cannot Hack Bacteria!

Bacteria With No Bandwidth
Leave Mark Zuckerberg Allloooonnne...Leave Him Alone!

So, Mark Zuckerberg's page was hacked. Meh.

I mean, before I read the story, I thought the hackers had taken a Bart Simpson character and slapped it on Zuckerberg's main page. You know, showing something really cute like Bart dancing around in his underwear and then leaning over to show the moon.

"Hey man, lookit this, Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook is now framing my BUTT!"

That apparently didn't happen.

No, the hackers just went in, messed around and then waved their arms at the world saying, "Hey, Over Here...Notice what we did...We Got Into Mr. Farcebook's Page!"

Well. I don't care if they got into Mr. Zuckerberg's pants!

I think the hackers took a perfectly good, golden moment and wasted it.

They could have at LEAST posted a YouTube video about Wisconsin cow pies right in the center of the page!

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...instead they used no imagination. No imagination at all.

Let the hackers get some of those little bacterias that hold Zuckerberg's REAL information (we just KNOW that there's germs out there with his name on them)...And inject those little E. coli bacteria back into their own hacker-happy veins...And then MAYBE I'll be impressed.

No comments: