Monday, February 07, 2011

The Wrong Ring

I came across an article on the PressTV website today, written by a man named Mark Glenn.

And I just have to respond to it:
_____________

"People are not allowed to criticize Jews or speak against them as if they enjoy “a divine protection,” Glenn pointed out."
_____________

And Mr. Glenn is corresponding from Coeur D'Alene.

Well. Let me explain something to those of you who are not aware of it.

First, Mr. Glenn's above statement is not true. There are many people in this Country who take each person on their own merit. It doesn't matter what gender, ethnicity, religion or heritage a person is. A person is who they are based on what they do. Period.

Second, Coeur D'Alene, Idaho has the dubious distinction of once being a haven for some hateful, radical bigots.

Read abut it HERE .
And while many of the people who live in Coeur D'Alene today, DO NOT agree with the haters...bigotry in that area does still exist.

I visited that compound near Hayden Lake once. Early in this decade. I stayed overnight there. I met Richard Butler and a host of other people, too. Why I did it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Aryan philosophy. I did it for another reason which I will not discuss here.

But to this day, I carry the memory of being asked to wipe my feet on the Jewish flag before walking into their so-called church building there. I also remember all of those cars and the poles at the bottom of the hill. Anyone familiar with what that compound once was will recognize exactly what I am referring to.

I am not Jewish. That doesn't matter. Right is right and wrong is wrong. And the Aryan philosophy of hatred, bigotry and Domestic Terrorism is WRONG.

No one on this Earth, who has been blessed by God with a mortal existence, has any right, whatsoever, to judge another person on the basis of what that person's genetic makeup is.

You, as a fellow United States citizen, have disappointed me, Mr. Glenn. I have met a number of Jewish people and their kindness will always remain as a fond memory in my mind. I have also met people who were not so gracious, but their background had nothing to do with their individual choice of behavior.

You call yourself a writer, Mr. Glenn. If you truly are one, then you should stick to the FACTS of what you are writing about. To deliberately mislead readers who live in other countries and may not know better, is disgraceful.

Mr. Glenn, you are not a writer, you're a hater. And in closing, I will say the three words that right now you truly deserve: Shame On You!

I suggest that you have a long discussion with God and consider why God gave you the ability to communicate in the first place. For in this instance, you are not a clanging gong or a tinkling cymbal, Mr. Glenn. You are all the way down to the level of an ignorant cowbell. Think about it.

No comments: