Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Charlie Sheen And Oral Hijinks

[As some of you may have realized (or are noticing now), my blog had a technical problem last night. The archives are intact but I had to rebuild some of the template.

There are still items that need to be either replaced or added to the blog. I will take care of that, today.]

In the meantime, I have a question to ask all of my readers:

How the hell do you fix THIS??!!



This, after Sheen called up Dan Patrick and said, "I love every cell in your beautiful body..."

Oookay.

Well, if Charlie does get a new show on Fox , I'm sure they won't care if he keeps Ricky Martin on speed dial.

And if the story is true, and Charlie really does have a new goddess , well, just keep in mind what Charlie's been up to, lately.

Maybe it isn't tiger blood that Charlie's drinking...maybe it's just twinkle tang.



Hey, whatever swings your bat, Charlie.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments: