Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Time Of Rebirth And A Time To Return

The Legal Rock Rolls On



If only Kaine Horman, Desiree Young and Tony Young could return back to a past Easter and rearrange the future. If only they could tap some magic, ruby slippers together three times and bring Kyron Horman home.


[In Photo, Left To Right): Kyron Horman (now missing), (Dad) Kaine Horman and (Kyron's sister) Kiara Horman.

Green shoots are pushing out of the potting soil in my room. Chocolate bunnies are in secret discussions with the marshmallow peeps on retail shelves. And baseball is once again being broadcast on everything from the Internet to Sirius/XM radio.

I love this time of year. It gives me the golden opportunity to pick on the worst broadcaster in baseball: Dan Gladden. What Charlie Sheen is to stand-up (or in Charlie's case, sit down) comedy...the Dazzling Disaster is to baseball play-by-play.

Gladden knows baseball but he still doesn't know how to bring it around to his listeners via the radio. But the Minnesota Twins are going to continue to use him, anyway.

Yeah, I like Spring. *Smirk*

What I don't like is...what is NOT going on in the Kyron Horman missing child case.

In the photographs, I see a little boy with a big smile who is so very much in love with life. He likes sports, sushi, art and all of the good things that this world has to offer.

And this Sunday, I want him to come home. I am sure that many families will hug their own children and count their blessings on Easter morning.

But what will Desiree and Tony Young do?


[Photo: Desiree Young]


[Photo: Tony Young]

And what, oh what, will Kaine and little Kiara Horman do?


[Photo: Kaine Horman]

It is the beginning of a new season. The time of rebirth. And at this time of year, everyone deserves a second chance. Even an eight-year-young boy named Kyron.


[Photo: Kyron Horman's desk at the last place he was seen--Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon]



For more information on the above-mentioned Easter event, check HERE .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your standing up for Kyron by comments on the story about the April 20th hearing. I care too, justice will prevail, I pray.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

You are most welcome. I want the evil that has taken that boy to be destroyed. I want Kyron to come home. I am as strong and stubborn and focused as I was on June 4th when I first heard that Kyron was gone.
I am a proponent of force in this issue...and I am sure that you know what I mean...so does the entity of evil that wants to shhh everything up right now.
I'm not shhhing, screw that!
I really don't have to answer to anybody and that is the beauty of being me.
The evil knows that procedures are coming...I see little tell-tale signs.
Just like that day when I got picked-up by you-know-who on Highway 97 on my way down to Klamath Falls.
I believe that certain, shall we say, "garden variety" people would really like us all to just have a memorial service for Kyron and shut down the investigation.
Bullshit.
I'm not a bozo and I'm not Columbo, either. I'm more like a cheese grater. Comprendez vous?
Bring Kyron back.