Monday, April 25, 2011

Tying My Time In A Bozeman Bow

I got quite a comment today, from a woman who reacted to THIS POST.

This is what she wrote:

"I commend you for your "obsession" and drive to bringing forth these cases. If people didn't have obsession and drive then no child would ever make it home. My child was kidnapped at 2 1/2 by my ex-partner for a year. I am a lucky one, after a year of hell I was able to hold my baby in my arms again. For some that will never happen, but with people like you it gives some the chance to."

I thought back about that hateful "reporter" and what SHE wrote about me last Christmas.

And I realize now that I couldn't have done anything that I have if I had stayed on the road over the winter. Nope.

Stability and remaining in one place gave me the ability to do the work that I've done.

That stupid "shit-for-brains" writer never considered what I would give to others during my time here in Bozeman, Montana. I have been a helper in my own way and that's a good thing. I listened and learned and used my creative talents (especially writing) to spread the word about six missing children: Sabrina Allen, Lindsey Baum, The Skelton Brothers, and, of course, Kyron Horman.

Four months later, I am looking forward to the Summer and all of the possibilities that it holds...for me...and for those six beautiful children.

I may be unconventional, but I care...and that is what existence is all about.

No comments: