Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's Really Worth Repeating?

I read that Charlie Sheen killed one of his dogs. I don't know, I wasn't there when the allegedly starved pug went paws-up in his ex-wife's arms.

But I do know that it takes a real asshole to get so stoned that he forgets to feed his own dog.

And if the story is true, then Charlie better start looking over his shoulder because he's bought himself some really bad karma.

The tiger will end-up drinking Charlie's blood, not the other way around.

The Blabber-Mouthing Butthead will step onto the stage in Boston, Mass. tonight. According to the Boston Herald, some of Sheen's once high-priced tickets are now being given away for eighteen bucks, apiece.

Yup.

Is that a dog that I hear barking in the distance?

Of course, it's possible that his ex lied and Charlie didn't have anything to do with the death of his pup.

But I think that even TMZ ran a story about it.

So, what IS the TRUTH, Charlie?

Kaine Horman is going to be at a huge flea market/garage sale and also at a kidfest this weekend in Oregon. He's going to continue to spread the word about his missing son, Kyron.

I think that is exactly what he should do. It gives him one more chance to confront the person who really knows where Kyron is.

Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

I can just see it in my mind: Kaine, standing by a table covered with arm bands, fliers, keychains and t-shirts that bear his young son's face. And then he feels a cold vibe, looks up and locks eyes with a horrible personification of evil.

If that happens, what will Kaine do?

I read a string of asinine comments this morning that accompanied the article about Kaine's upcoming efforts on his son's behalf. The words littered the reader reaction section of the Oregonlive (Oregonian newspaper) website.

Someone claimed that the F.B.I. (Otherwise known as: "Don't Ever Get On Our List!") has "ordered Kaine and Desiree to shut-up about Terri."

Aherm.

Terri Moulton Horman (for those of you who might not know) is the person that many (myself, included) people believe made her stepson, Kyron Horman, vanish last June. He is the cute kid with the glasses that is featured here on my blog.

So why would a person or persons declare that Kaine Horman (Kyron's
bio-Dad) and Desiree Young (Kyron's bio-mom, who was once married to Kaine and is now married to Kyron's step-Dad, Medford, Oregon police detective Tony Young) have been officially told to stop talking about (evil stepmother and Kaine Horman's soon-to-be-totally-ex-wife) Terri Moulton Horman?

Because some people just can't seem to differentiate between a lie and the truth.

And that is the point of this post: Identifying, Accepting and Sticking To the Truth.

I don't know if Charlie Sheen was really so stoned that he forgot to feed and ultimately killed his dog. I don't know if Terri Moulton Horman acted alone (I actually think that she had some help) on the day that Kyron disappeared. And I don't know if (But I doubt it) the F.B.I. told Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to press their individual mute buttons.

But in each of the above situations...TRUTH EXISTS.

I think that it's about time that truth is respected and revealed for what it's worth. And people should seriously consider what they write and say, before their words are released. Because in the final analysis, a lie isn't worth much of anything...and only the truth is really worth repeating.

Isn't it?

No comments: