Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ruthie On The Road, Update

This has been an unusual trip, all the way around!

Right now, I am using the wi-fi at the public library in a small-town city in southeastern Virginia.

There is a possibility that I might be able to use a wi-fi connection tonight. So, if I get the wi-fi, and my laptop (which is ready to give up it's mechanical ghost) holds out, then I am going to post a big road update. I am also going to post my feelings about the Kyron Horman case and also send my words along to several media web sites.

I know exactly whom I want to reach.

And I know just what I want to convey.

The situation in Roseburg is what I want to tackle, first. And when it really rolls up inside of me, the tsunami of words that run off the keyboard and into cyberspace are like 10,000 shots of thunder.

I am going to request that the media outlets publish what I post, in its entirety, as a guest editorial. Kyron can't speak for himself right now, but I sure can write for him. And that is what I am going to do.

Right now, I am dirty, tired but I am also blessed, too. Kyron is still missing and I think that letting a prospective editor in on what I am doing, will only bring more interest to what I write.

In other words, I am not going to be sending my writer's voice out from the comfort of my motel room in Bozeman, Montana. No. I am going to transfer my words from my heart to those websites, in a totally opposite situation.

I have many reasons for not giving a darn about that little boy. Every reason...and all of them are wrong.

I sat in a rest area last night...all last night. It was the second time since I arrived in North Carolina. And I thought about that beautiful, special little boy. And in the middle of the night, I shivered (the temperature dropped from a high of 80
degrees to 50 degrees and my body found it difficult to acclimate) and wondered where he is.

I said a prayer for him to the stars that shone so brightly above the surrounding Carolina pines.

Hopefully, I will be able to post everything, tonight. I am going to make every effort to do so. Then you will all be really up to date. And then I am going to write the words that I don't think that anyone has written about the Kyron Horman case, before.

My purpose is to make people think. And care. And take action.

After I post my road update, you will recognize how God is continuing to work in my life and on my behalf. He has his own way of dealing with me...and I am sure that His actions extend to Kyron Horman, as well.

My update and my editorial tonight will be all about choices and the importance of "all things working together for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose."

Hopefully, you will be able to read the words that I really want to write...later on tonight.

No comments: