Sunday, June 05, 2011

Memories From A Hitchhiker

Well, it took awhile but I finally finished my new video: "Memories From A Hitchhiker."

I plan to do much more in the future. And slowly get better and more advanced at the whole art of producing moving media.

But I like the new video. It's me. Kinda-Sorta, anyway.

I have so much to learn!

So now you all know what I'm going to be doing next winter...among several other projects that I have to work on.

I am in a village in central Pennsylvania right now...holed-up in this motel room...making communication magic...before I take off down the road again...

Let me know what you think of the video. I have lots of photos but I want to branch-out into other areas when it comes to creating videos.

Heh-heh-heh.

*wink*
________________

To My Feed Readers: Visit my YouTube channel "ruthiesky" or visit my blog, directly, to see my latest video.

No comments: