Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Ruthie Mentioned On Digihitch

Meanwhile, in another corner of the Internet, my name and my blog came up in a discussion, again.

Scroll Down The Page And You Will See Where My Name And Blog Are Mentioned

Digihitch is a website that focuses on hitchhikers. (And I just finished a little, mini-tour, hitchhiking from Bedford to Somerset, Pennsylvania) So, naturally, I'm going to show up somewhere in the mix.

I have been hitchhiking for years.

And as a woman, that's something to say.

I wish that I could go into detail about what happened to me the other day. But I am sworn to secrecy...

...Oh, alright, I'll give you a hint: It involves a cop, a well-deserved ride and silver bracelets.

Maybe I'll tell you the whole story, someday. Or not...*SMIRK* LOL!! :)

I love America! Hitch On!

No comments: