Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Ruthie On The Road, Update--Part One

"I only spent five hours in Portland, Oregon before turning around and leaving. I am disappointed by the new "service" building that the City built. It proved itself to be useless to me.

Totally.

And I hope that James Pitkin reads this post."

__________***___________

Hello, everyone...I'm back and I will begin by posting a series of road updates.

As you may already know, I left Bozeman, Montana on May 1 and traveled by bus to Wilmington, North Carolina. I left there the next day and hitchhiked north through Virginia and Maryland to Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. I stayed in that small city for about a month and then went up to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

I spent the Fourth of July weekend in Harrisburg and then traveled again, by bus, to
Morgantown, West Virginia. I stayed there for about a week and then hitchhiked to Clarksburg, West Virginia.



Clarksburg is a secluded Mayberry.

Parkersburg, on the other hand, is the most mean-spirited city in the entire State of West Virginia.

No comments: