Friday, September 16, 2011

Kyron Horman: The Hits Are Here

I am aware of what some people are focusing on now (via my blog) regarding the Kyron Richard Horman missing child case. And it does my heart good to realize that so many people are still connected and committed to finding this special, young boy.

As I type this out, I am also aware of how those responsible for taking Kyron are trying to erase their tracks. Those bad people aren't scrambling now...instead, they are sitting back and watching...cautiously.

My blog is getting hits from Poland, Malaysia, The Netherlands and Latvia (among other foreign countries) as well as from all over the United States.

Some of the hits from the United States have caught my eye. Those hits have originated from Texas (I pay close attention to hits from that State as well as from Oregon) the Pennsylvania Senate and (of all places!) the United States Navy in Pensacola, Florida. And all of these hits are directly related to either a post that I've made in my blog about Terri Moulton or Kyron Richard Horman, himself.

Some of my readers appear to be concerned with psychic postings about Kyron. (I have posted a few messages from psychics in my blog, but my overall opinion is that most of the psychics, who have touched on this case, are full of baloney.)In the final analysis, I don't believe that a psychic, from any source, will significantly contribute to the resolution of this case. Anymore than I feel that the Heritage Foundation has a clue about what to do about poverty in the United States. (I'll tackle THAT subject, later.)

I've always been fairly certain that those people who are responsible for Kyron's disappearance, would take a "chill pill" with the hope that public interest in finding Kyron would eventually fizzle-out. But the interest hasn't fizzled.

So the perps are now stuck with a real problem: Many people still want Kyron to come home.

I remain focused on Terri Moulton Horman, her mother Carol, her son James and DeDe Spicher.

In my opinion, those four people are the pivotal players. However, I am still keeping Kaine Horman and Steve Houze on the hook, too.

One more birthday has gone by and another Christmas is coming. It's time to take a tough stance and win this game. It's all about hardball now. And hearing the shouting through the silence. Yes it is...Batter Up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with you about the pivotal players and I don't have a very high opinion of Stephen Houze

Ruthie In The Sky said...

But you do spell his name out, correctly. I'm just saying.

Soooo...Anonymous...just exactly what IS your opinion of ol' Steve Dick-On-A-Stick? Hmmmmm?