Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ruthie On The Road, Update

The trick now is for me to find a reasonable place to stay until the end of this month.

The woman that I met last night wants to help me find that place.

She agrees that the best thing for me to do right now is to find a good place to stay for the winter.

She talked to some people who got me a room at this motel last night. She is picking me back up during her lunch hour and taking me to a place that might be able to help me to locate shelter until September 30.

To the ignoramus who sent me the comment, I will say this about that:

Many people in this Country don't have a job right now. This is because there are too many people and not enough occupations to go around. Duh. That is why President Obama made his speech the other night. (Maybe you should peruse the online news sites once in awhile)

Younger people are getting more of the decent paying jobs now than older people are. And affordable housing is growing more expensive and difficult to get than it was even ten years ago. I know...I tried to get a place and ended up being swallowed by red tape and paperwork.

Homeless shelters remain overcrowded while the halls of solutions stand almost empty.

I don't care what you think of me. I am a true survivor and I will do my best to look out for my well-being for the rest of my life.

If you don't like it, then go back to your bitter-box and eat your own bad mood.

No comments: