Tuesday, October 04, 2011

In Retrospect...

Green, yellow and red are beginning to appear on the Accuweather radar map, now.

Fall is finally arriving in this part of Colorado. And I am so happy to see it!

We are still adjusting to each other here. But the gifts of kindness are sincerely appreciated.

My face, watching the mountains give birth to storms, is warm on the other side of the window pane.

I can walk if I want to or I can just drink hot tea and watch the last of the willow's leaves dance in the chilly breeze.

I am still waiting for the computer that still hasn't appeared on the desk in my room. I am beginning to believe that it is a myth that will never happen.

I have so much to do and I cannot do any of it until I get that laptop in my hands.

I have every intention of beginning the second volume of "Ruthie In The Sky" before the new year. Google has been very patient with me. But I know that they and I are both getting anxious to bring my journal into the "next generation" of blogging.

I want to thank everyone who has helped to get me settled in:

*Painting and refurbishing my room

*Moving the furniture in

*Donating warm clothing

*Providing me with pretty knick-knacks

*Cooking my meals

Thank you all. Autumn has arrived...bearing blessings.

No comments: