Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kaine Horman On CNN

10/28/11: OREGONIAN

Kyron Horman's father, Kaine Horman, will appear on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" on Monday, October 31. He will talk about what has been happening and what plans are in the works, since Kyron vanished on June 4, 2010.

I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Kaine has remained steadfast in his quest to find his son since Kyron first disappeared. And I have to hand it to Kaine...he has never wavered.

There are many people who still want to know the truth about where Kyron went that day. I send a personal prayer out to God, every morning...and I believe that, eventually, my prayer will be answered.

The show will air on Monday at 7pm Eastern time.

1 comment:

Ankine said...

thanks for the update Ruthie...I can't wait to watch and see and hope that there is some positive news!