Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stephanie Almaguer: Lisa's Still Lost!

I've never seen a more convoluted collection of cyber-crapola than Stephanie Almaguer's pathetic excuse for a blog. I am not even going to include the link to it because I don't think that Almaguer deserves that courtesy.

The blog, if you even want to call it that, has a poor layout, blurry pictures, nothing concrete (translation: evidence) and is laced with atrocious grammar.

Yet, a whole slough of people bought into her ranting (which I caught on one of her videos via YouTube) and went off looking for Baby Lisa Irwin, today.

Now, I'm all for people looking for Lisa. In fact, I encourage it. But to base an organized search on the words of a lightweight ditz like Almaguer is just off the freaking hook!

She comes off as a blithering idiot!

If that woman actually leads anyone to a missing person, I will be the first one to offer Stephanie Almaguer an apology. But, at this point, I really don't think that's ever going to happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.exploretalent.com/stephaniealmaguer

on the same path as balloon boy

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Well, well, well. The well.

Thank you, Anonymous.

And just what do you think the chances are that, well, SOMEONE just happened to plan, help along or assist in the disappearance of Baby Lisa?

Well?

And who do you suppose might have been outrightly privy or intercepted some vital information related to the whereabouts of said baby?

Well?

It would dovetail rather nicely with the purpose behind your shared link, wouldn't you say?

Well?

I, too, smell a balloon boy...and a rat...a well rat??

If Almaguer is correct and Baby Lisa is found in that well...she may be mistaken in assuming that she will be lifted up as a hero.

I bet that any investigator worth his or her salt will be wondering if there is more to Almaguer than her tell-all tea leaves.

In other words, I'm aware of what you are implying here, Anonymous. And I have been wondering the same thing.

MOTIVE, thy name is sometimes ATTENTION...tied to a hidden agenda.

Capiche?

A. Non said...

Unfortunately for us, baby Lisa is not hidden in the attic. Unfortunately for us, we are still objected to this lady's horrific use of grammar.

Balloon Boy's dad pitched his family to media outlets and reality shows too. This is the same story, different "balloon".

Above all else, Baby Lisa.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Hot air balloon? Toys in the attic?

Oh my, my...what shall we see with that wide-open eye?