Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Telling It To You, Straight

First of all, I would like to address Fairbury: You have two more days to do the right thing. If you don't, I will. Consider yourself told.

Second, I truly don't care what you send to me, Bitter Commenter. Anyone as angry as you, for all of the wrong reasons, deserves to be miserable at Christmastime. Better you than me.

Third, I would like to point out the difference (to everyone) between a psychic vision and an outright, valid confession:

An anonymous commenter sent me a link, today, that I find very interesting:

Bundling The Baby With A Balloon Boy?

A psychic vision is a feeling, a whim, a thoughtful wisp tied to a neurological anomaly...that may or may not end up being significant to a criminal case. It can be contributed by an innocent, well-meaning individual...or an exploiting asshole with a hidden agenda.

An outright, valid confession is a TRUE, ACCURATE and DETAILED ACCOUNT that includes all five W's: Who, What, Where, When and Why. And it can only be delivered by a GUILTY person who feels a Thief-On-The-Cross (Luke 23:39-43, New Testament Bible) remorse for what he or she has done.

Right now, the Lisa Irwin, Kyron Horman, Skelton Brothers and Lindsey Baum cases need a confession.

And there's nothing mystical about that fact.

And speaking of FACTS...

No comments: