Thursday, December 08, 2011

Another One-Trick "Psychic"?

Lisa-Irwin
-BABY LISA RENEE IRWIN-
-CAUGHT BETWEEN VISIONS?-

Here we go, again. Another psychic has popped-up like a bad weed in the Baby Lisa Irwin missing child case.

Yeah, as if one nut ball (Stephanie Almaguer) wasn't enough!

According to 12/08/11: GATHER NEWS Writer, Chelsea Hoffman "psychic" Carla Baron says she knows as much as Stephanie Almaguer did.

Baron has linked herself up with TV's blowhard shrink, Dr. Phil...perhaps in an effort to shore-up her own credibility.

But I'm not buying it.

See, I know that some people know all of the facts...and they aren't psychic...they're guilty of the particular crime that took Baby Lisa away, in the first place.

So, I don't want to hear yet another whisper in the cosmic "psychic" wind. I want to hear a CONFESSION from the PERSONS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for TAKING BABY LISA AWAY!

But that might not happen anytime soon.

Because, while all of the crystal-ball-crazies are running their mouths...the ones who know EXACTLY what happened to Baby Lisa...don't have to say a word.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of keeping the real facts straight, 12/08/11: GATHER NEWS Writer, Chelsea Hoffman has filed another story, today.
________________

From Stephanie Almaguer's blog:

(The CAPS and misspelled words are hers) "...TO RUTHIE - WHO I AM SURE IS READING THIS. I WANT YOU TO KNOW SOMETHING -DESPITE YOUR HORIBLE JUDGMENT OF ME, AND DOWN RIGHT BITTERLY ANGRY ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME.... I THINK I LIKE YOU! ;) KEEP UP YOUR BLOG AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU - I DO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MET ME, YOU WOULD LIKE ME! I OFFER A FREE "READING" TO YOU AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND HEAR YOUR OPINION OF THAT."

Here is my reply:

You tried to turn a very serious situation into a circus. I don't have a "bitterly angry" attitude toward you. I totally despise you. And I think that you should be ashamed of yourself. You're a narcissistic, ego-ridden, self-centered fool who attempted to exploit a terrible situation for your own gain.

Don't even think of "meeting" me. I don't like you and I see you now for the seriously deluded person that you are. You are hereby told, in a very public way, to stay away from me.

If you want to meet someone new, I suggest that you go to Roseburg, Oregon and look up Terri Moulton Horman. I'm sure that you two will find that you have a great deal in common.

I don't want any "reading" from you, either. I get my insight from good, worthwhile individuals and my epiphanies from God. I don't need you. Maybe Lucifer does.

After all, isn't HE the one that you've been making most of your life-deals with?

Go ahead and get that million dollars, Stephanie. In the long run, it won't mean any more than thirty-pieces of silver meant to Judas.

Put that in your tea-leaves and read it.

2 comments:

Ankine said...

you go Ruthie!!!!

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Hi, Ankine.

Do you think that she'll include me on her Christmas card list? :p