Monday, January 09, 2012

For Kyron: Consider This


EDITS BY RUTH RADER



Because I was on the road and then got sick, I never heard Desiree's pain-filled plea...until now. I was unaware that she had gone on Jane Velez-Mitchell's show on HLN and poured her heart out. But I found out about this video, today and when I listened to Desiree, I began to cry.

Only someone without a soul could listen to her words and not shed tears. That's the truth.

I wonder if Kyron ended up in a big rig, at a truck stop in Idaho, before he was taken to a place far away.

I wonder if Desiree mentioned Mexico on purpose. I've gotten a few hits, from Mexico, related to my posts about Kyron, this past month.

So my question now is, what will it take to bring Kyron back? What will have to happen in order for the right people to come forward and tell the truth?

I have a suggestion:
_________

Send me a hit on my tracker with the latitude and longitude of where Kyron can be found. All you will have to do is visit this blog via a search engine. Put the words "Ruthie In The Sky, Kyron Here" in the search box and then click on the link that comes up and points to this blog.
_________

It is time to do the right thing, and you know that as well as I do. Do it for Kyron's family. Do it for Kyron.

In December 2010, I posted this: FIVE SINCERE WORDS. Shortly after that, I received a hit on my blog from Mexico, in response to that post.

I don't know if the hit is relevant or not.

But it looks like this:
__________

Domain Name prod-infinitum.com.mx ? (Mexico)
IP Address 189.172.5.# (Uninet S.A. de C.V.)
ISP Uninet S.A. de C.V.
Location Continent : North America
Country : Mexico (Facts)
State/Region : Baja California Sur
City : La Paz
Lat/Long : 24.1667, -110.3 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us)
AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117
Safari/6531.22.7
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor Resolution : 320 x 480
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Dec 12 2010 5:10:03 pm
Visit Entry Page http://ruthiessky.bl...e-sincere-words.html
Visit Exit Page http://ruthiessky.bl...e-sincere-words.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-7:00
Visitor's Time Dec 12 2010 5:10:03 pm
Visit Number 38,211
__________

Yes, it's time to finally say these five sincere words: "I Am Bringing Kyron Back."

No comments: