Sunday, January 01, 2012

Iowa Crud Boots The Newt

It's not that I have Republican or Democrat leanings, mind you. I really don't like aligning myself with any political Party.

But I have to feel bad for poor, ol' Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who caught the flu here in Iowa , recently.

I mean, I'm not a fan of the Newt, but I wouldn't wish what I've experienced this past week on anybody...and that includes HIM.

Now I'm wondering if any other potential candidate is going to catch this bronchial nightmare, too.

Yes, whether someone is rich or poor, Republican or Democrat, famous or just an average Jane or Joe...every person in this State now runs the risk of acquiring the Iowa Crud.

Where does the flu (in all of its lovely manifestations) appear to be the worst in Iowa, at this moment?

CHECK THIS

AND THIS, TOO

Yes, the last State flu "snapshot" was taken on December 24. I figure that there will be an updated list of stats available today, January 2, 2012.

So keep an eye on those two above-listed links. I think we're about to see a radical change.

And don't come near me unless you are wearing a mask, are sucking on Vitamin C or Zinc and have bathed your hands in sanitizer.

;^D

No comments: