Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nice Words To Me From AZ

I don't like it here. I can't put my finger on exactly "why." But I don't.

The folks that kept me at their house, last night, dropped me off here today and I don't like the vibes in the neighborhood.

I have a great deal of updating to do in this blog, and I will probably do it, tomorrow.

Due to the SOPA/PIPA situation, I decided not to post my road updates, today. But I will post them as soon as I can, tomorrow and the updates will include new photographs.

In the meantime, before I sign-off, I want to share an email that I received, today:

"Hello, Ruthie. My name is Sally and I'm 58 yrs old from Phx, Az. I came across your blog a few weeks back I think from a blogroll at a site about Baby Lisa. Last night I took the time to look around and found your archives of your road trips and have to tell you I was FASCINATED. I literally read for hours (I'm sure your tracker will verify that) and then came back this morning. I started in the beginning of the archives, skipped around a little and got curious of what you're doing now so I'm at December, 2011. Never (and I'm an avid reader) have I ever read something like this where I can actually envision myself there. Awesome talent there, Ruthie."

You have a new "CAMPER" here.

Good luck to you and a healthy and happy 2012.
______________

Thank you, Sally. That is just the kind shot in the arm that I needed, today. I am going to be staying at a sort of shelter, tonight and I am not forward to it.

But, no matter what happens overnight, I will post a batch of road updates and photos, tomorrow.

Thank you, again, for your kind words.

No comments: