Friday, February 03, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update

It will be a yin and yang day, today. There is a major snowstorm that is moving closer to where I am. I have the Weather Channel on the TV in this motel room. And I am sitting by a window with a woodland view...that will eventually display snow, snow and more snow.

But on the plus side, I am warm and safe, right now. And although I will have to hitchhike out of here, tomorrow, I will eventually land in a nice, warm place, again. Yes, God smiled on me (and so did my bank) and now I will be able to take much better care of myself.

Heh-heh-heh.

I am waiting to watch the "Dr. Phil" show this afternoon. And I will continue to count my blessings and be thankful for the fact that God has given me another day.

Have fun, today, everybody...PEACE.

No comments: