Monday, February 20, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update

AMBER ALERT, BUT...?



UPDATED INFORMATION!



An Amber Alert has been issued for Ubaldo, Mirella, and Esmerelda Guerrero-Lopez. Read about it HERE .

One of the reasons why this concerns me is because this story has been repeated by several media outlets. However, the ticker on my blog doesn't have a listing for them.

So does Bertha Guerrero-Castro really have those kids or not? Are the children really in danger?
_____________

I am going to be making my way toward the State of Oregon, today. That will mean that I will be leaving Idaho, crossing through Washington State and finally reuniting with good ol' familiar Interstate 84.

I am still battling with this bout of bronchitis and I know that eventually I will have to get right off the road, for awhile.

No comments: