Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Lisa: Still Left Alone





04/03/12:KMBC-TV NEWS: JEREMY IRWIN SOUND BITE

04/03/12:KMBC-TV NEWS: DEBORAH BRADLEY AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

"FAMILY" SITE FOR LISA

Little Lisa Renee Irwin is still missing. She's gone because someone committed a crime. THAT is the bottom line here.

Someone has either sold her, taken her to another place (to a stranger or to a distant relative) or has killed her.

Yes, Lisa is missing and all her so-called "father", Jeremy Irwin, did was release some balloons into the sky, today. Meanwhile, Lisa's "mother", Deborah Bradley, didn't even show up for the farsicle event.

(farsicle: My word for a farce that is like a Popsicle...you might enjoy it for five minutes but, in the long run, you really won't get much out of it.)

I don't believe, for one second, that Deborah Bradley called that reporter all on her own. Nope, I don't.

I think that the "Winebox Woman" did what her handlers told her to do. Yeah, and like the "Baby-Missing-Balloon-Launch", her conversation with Kris Ketz was choreographed and staged.

Personally, I'm getting tired of all of the "feel good" antics that are taking place in Kansas City. There's a child missing! Never mind the helium, folks...that kid needs someone to step forward and TELL THE TRUTH!!!
______________

On a bridge, outside a little town, in far Northern Missouri...I saw something on Thanksgiving Day. I only spotted it because I was hitchhiking. I walked onto the bridge and when I got about halfway across, I saw it. It may mean something...it might not. But if you know what happened to Lisa Renee Irwin then you will know if it matters.

One thing is for sure: Making an honest effort to piece things together...is worth a whole lot more to Lisa...than a sound bite, a phone conversation or a bunch of high-flying balloons.

No comments: