Monday, April 30, 2012

Pizza, Beer And A Lie



Someone sent me this photo (above) last night. We were both messing around on Facebook. I sent her a friend request and we became buddies on Facebook. I thought it was an extremely nice gesture on her part to "send" me her last piece of pizza, along with a long neck and a sweet note.

She barely knows me and I was very surprised to receive such an affectionate gesture from a new friend. In the back of my mind...something just wasn't clicking right.

"Hmmm" I thought.

We continued to chat, off-and-on, late into the night and then...it happened:

Another individual suddenly joined the conversation. After a few minutes, I noticed that my new friend was nowhere to be found...but the newer individual was front-and-center.

"Hmmm" I thought, again.

We were discussing classic rock and I wrote a funny phrase that included a reference to the classic duo, "Hall & Oates."

The newer individual wrote, "I have a moustache like John Oates and some people say it tickles.

His statement set-off my "Ewww" alarm.

I went to his Facebook page and discovered that I was trading posts with (I'm sure he is) the original "Creepy Guy."

The photo strip at the top of his page includes shots of his eyes...and those eyes reflect full-blown insanity. He also has a photo of someone in the first stages of decomposition.

I kid you not, people.

Suddenly, I put it all together: Creepy Guy and the person who sent me that pizza photo are one and the same person.

At this point in time, I have no idea whether that weirdo is actually a male or a female. But the balderdash that the individual pulled disgusted and annoyed me, so I blocked both of he/she/it.

There are so many better things that some screwed-up individuals could be doing. And yet, they insist upon spreading stupidity across the web. They're pathetic, really.

And they might know about pizza and beer...

...but they don't know the first thing about love.


No comments: