Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am in Lebanon, Oregon this morning. I spent the night here and laughed when the woman who paid for the room told me not to steal any of the towels or the bedding.  I laughed, that is, until I realized that the woman was serious.

Apparently, some real jerks have actually done that, here.

I won't...I have enough trouble just carrying my sleeping bag!

Paul McCartney is playing in my ears while I'm sipping a cup of hot, in-room coffee.

"I wake up to the sound of music/Mother Mary comes to me/Speaking words of wisdom/"Let it be"/Yeah, there will be an answer...let it be."

Ahhhh...yes, the proper beginning to a good day.

I will stop in Sweet Home, Oregon today and check on something. When I get the answer, I will post about it, here.

In the meantime, I want to send out a few words about my friend, Mel Peterson, who recently posted about ME ON HER BLOG.

She is an amazing woman in her own right and she has offered no explanation for why she decided to write about me, after all of this time. But it's nice that she did.

However, it is ironic that her post has been read by a group of Realtors, from across the Country. I mean, who needs a home? I DO!

Have any of those Realtors offered to help me find one? NO.

I'm not saying that any of them have to. But, I'm sure that you see my point.

Do you think that all of those Realtors see my point, too?


No comments: