Friday, April 27, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am now in Prineville, Oregon. I have been here for two days. I will be leaving on a bus to John Day, Oregon, in less than two hours.

My laptop has a problem (mechanical, not related to a virus) and is in the hospital, right now. I will be without it for several days.

I will reunite with my laptop, next week.

And I will miss it with all of my heart until then.

I am using another laptop, right now. But I will not be able to take this laptop with me to John Day.  So, it's going to be a long weekend.

I might be able to use a computer at a public library in John Day. Or I will just watch TV/sleep a lot.

What happens with my laptop (which last I checked, was just being opened-up) will dictate what my living arrangement will be, for the next month.

If I have to buy a new computer, then I will do it. I am trying to get settled in a place in John Day. But I will have to make a choice: A new computer or a new home.

I can't spend the same money on both.

When you read my next post...I will let you know what I've decided to do.

1 comment:

Always the Redneck Girl said...

Glad your resting!!! Hope you can see my fb prof pic..... enjoy!
Blessed be your days and nights!