Friday, April 27, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update

My laptop is fixed and I am using it, again. And I am here...at the Clampett Cabin and Cabana...in John Day, Oregon.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of what I hope will be a considerable rest stop for me. It has been quite a Springtime for me...hitchhiking all over Northwestern and Central Oregon. I also completed a trip down Highway 101 (the Pacific Coast Highway) from Florence, Oregon to Crescent City, California...and back up, again.

I spent time in Hood River and Madras and Sweet Home and Corvallis, Oregon. And I met some amazing people...like my new friends in Prineville.

But now I am tired. And I would like to take some time to rest and write. I will have to make one more trip (by bus, both ways this time) to Prineville, next week and then I will (hopefully) settle down for the Summer, here, in John Day.

I will post new photos soon.

No comments: