Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blade Edge Of The Bus, Part Three

-VINCE WEIGUANG LI-

Many of you already know that I check my blog tracker on a regular basis. As I sifted through the list of blog hits, recently, I noticed that THIS POST, FROM 2008  was getting a lot of renewed attention. But I couldn't figure out why.



Today's STORY, IN THE WICHITA EAGLE , has shed some light on the mystery. And now I am getting hits from Taiwan, Singapore, France, Hungary, Greece, Germany, South Africa, Hong Kong, the UK and, of course, Canada.



I assume that most of those hits, reflect readers who are wondering what Vince Weiguang Li's fate is ultimately going to be. The very thought that the Canadian Government might eventually release Li is appalling. I agree with (the victim,Tim McLean's mother) Carol DeDelley: Li can't be trusted. Medication, be damned.

NEW INTERVIEW WITH VINCE LI (MAY 22, 2012)

This reminds me of the song, "Excitable Boy" by Warren Zevon.



There is a valid message in Zevon's song. I really hope that the Selkirk Mental Health Centre, rethinks its position and puts Li back behind a wall, where he belongs, permanently. They have no business letting Li beyond that wall, for any reason, whatsoever.

I've heard some stupid ideas, in my time, but offering Vince Li a chance to circulate with the public, again, is the dumbest notion to fall out of someones cranium in a long time.

Get real, Canada!

2 comments:

Juli Henry said...

The sad reality about keeping this man in a mental hospital is that other patients, without criminal histories, will be exposed to him and become his forced audience and potential victims. Also, medical personel is usually unarmed. This man belongs in a prison mental ward.

Ruthie Rader said...

I agree, Juli. Many people in the United States never heard about this, before. Obviously, they do, now.
Scotland's First Group tries very hard to keep bad news about its North American Greyhound subsidiary, quiet.
I read that Li trailed the victim's guts, munching on flesh, as he paced up and down the aisle in the bus.
He even saved the vic's toungue, ears and nose, in his pocket, intending to enjoy them later as a midnight snack.
Sort of raises "The Silence Of The Lambs" to a whole new level, doesn't it?
Thank you for your comment.