Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For Miss Tatyana Tupikova




TATYANA TUPIKOVA'S MEMORIAL PAGE (BROWN'S FUNERAL HOME)
____________________

[[..I was really shocked when I heard this happened in Battle Ground, where I live.
I was actually riding by today on my skateboard on 503 and there was a girl lighting candles in the spot where they found her :( i talked to her and she was one of her really good friends....it's really sad this happened
I just hope they find who ever did this...--Pavel.]]
_____________________

It's never easy to say goodbye to someone that you love. This time, it will probably be especially
difficult for the family and friends of Tatyana Tupikova.

She was young when she died. She was getting ready to enter into adulthood, full-swing. She was
already building a life, for herself. And then her mortal life was cut short.

I wonder, now...what a positive difference such a beautiful young lady could have made in this
world. I say she is beautiful because her photographs display a pretty smile. And because her friends have told me about how kind-hearted Tatyana was.

And I want my readers to know, that news of Tatyana's passing, has been reported (via news media)
from as far away as Japan.

I regret that I never had the opportunity to meet Tatyana. However, I have "met" some of her friends
on Facebook. Tatyana has quite a few friends!

And I know that she always will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people will gather together soon, to remember you, Tatyana.

May God hold you in His arms as He says, "Tatyana...You Are Loved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[If anyone would like to make a donation to help Tatyana's family, you can do so at any US Bank. The account number is 153564700513, in care of Tatyana Tupikova--Information From "IN MEMORY OF TATYANA TUPIKOVA"  (On Facebook).]]

[[The Yo Factory in Battle Ground has agreed to having a donations box set up for Tatyana's family. They will also be matching donations up to the first $1,000.--Information From "JUSTICE FOR TATYANA" (On Facebook).]]

[[Battle Ground BurgerVille is hosting a fundraiser for Tatyana. Please join us, hold signs, eat some yummy food or help bus tables. May 23rd, 2012 from 5 to 8pm.--Information From "IN MEMORY OF TATYANA TUPIKOVA" (On Facebook).]]

No comments: